Background

Thursday 3 June 2010

VIP birthday #3

Well, here are the cards I made for VIP birthday #3

I think this image is very appropriate for an 18th birthday

I am very grateful to Coops from DC for sharing her Promarker tutorial on her blog, this was my first attempt following her tutorial, part 1 of which can be found here, & part 2 here. Thanks Nic, I really appreciate it. I didn't have the full rnage of colours Nic used, so improvised using what I do have.

Funky kits image coloured with Promarkers,
glazed with Anitas 3D gloss
Cuttlebug embossed sentiment with score lines either sides

Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossed onto front of card
Flowers debossed (by mistake - I had intended them to be embossed too)
Cuttlebug dies used to cut out "Congrats"
Cuttlebug embossing folder for "celebrate"
"18" cut from glitter card, embossed with Anita's 3D gloss


The second offering is a "Flippin' Women" decoupage by La Pashe


I mounted some thick acetate into the front of the card so I could
put the front & back of the decoupaged images onto it.

Image is decoupaged onto a sheet of acetate, ensuring reverse image is
 lined up onto decoupage on front of sheet

tfl, & for any comments you may care to leave.

4 comments:

Messi Jessi said...

Fab cards and the colouring looks great too, fab for an 18th - I can see that tutorial is going to make us all into artists!

kay said...

good morning noreen,gorgeous cards for a lovely birthday girl,hope you are resting after all that excitement yesterday,x

Teresa said...

Good Morning Noreen, hope the sun is shining where you are. These are great cards, well done. Teresa xx

Jenny said...

Blimey Noreen....that's a whole portfolio of cards you've done there. They're gorgeous anyway. Jenny