Background

Wednesday 23 June 2010

My first WOJ :-)

I can't believe it!

I was just scrollling down through the Crafty Ribbons site & looked in on their blog, can you imagine my surprise (& initial confusion - I momentarily thought I must be on my blog, my brain must be truly addled today) when I saw that they had posted the photos of the 2 cards I had sent them!!!!!!! I made them with some ribbons I won the other day (& that's another story, as I'm not normally lucky, so hadn't looked at the list of winners - doh, that'll teach me!). Here is a link to the post on their blog, they have some great tutorials for using ribbon, it's well worth a visit.



I saw a post on Katharina's blog about a new release of WOJs, so ordered my first ones.
They are gorgeous, & as I love the beach, I don't think I will have any problem using them - a lot. lol


This one was sent to the very talented Natalie , who makes such amazing & beautifully embellished cards.
Images coloured with Promarkers, glazed with Anita's 3D gloss
Papers - My Mind's Eye SU punch for decorative strip
Mats cut using Nesties
Prima flowers, stamens from local shop
Ribbon has subtle glitter on it, & as mentioned before, is from Crafty Ribbons
tfl, & for any comments you may wish to leave.

4 comments:

kay said...

gorgeous cards noreen and well done for winning and having your cards on their blog,x

coops said...

fantastic card noreen, love this image, mine should be here this week.i love your layoutand colours and big congrats on your win too.luv coops.xx

Whisper said...

fabby cards and well done you for wining a fabby prize and that your cards are now up in 'lights', Luv Sam x

Jennifer said...

Ooh congrats! Their ribbons are gorgeous aren't they. I won some a bit back too. Your cards are fab! xx Jenny xx