Background

Sunday 20 June 2010

Father's Day '10

I haven't felt like crafting much lately as I have been preoccupied with other things, but hope that things will soon return to normal. I have found some time though to create some cards this weekend. I have posted some of them off, so once I know they have been received I will add them on here.

Dovecraft papers (slit cut in vertical strip to slot horizontal strip through)
Edwin image (with wings cut off) on Magnolia bench
Dog is a Craft Stamper free stamp (designed by Janet of Pink Gem Designs)
Images coloured with Promarkers
Letters cut using Cuttlebug & Impress alphabet dies
Circles cut using nesties
Image & dad glazed with Anita's 3D gloss (after photo taken to avoid glare)

tfl, & for any comments you may wish to leave.

2 comments:

kay said...

good morning noreen,its a fabby card,good use of papers,x

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

I do like these little children's faces on these cards Noreen....Think their lovely....And the puppy tooooooo...! Great......!
Does it come in Pink.....?