Background

Sunday 19 September 2010

Sweet summer mouse

I made this card for this months friendship swap on the DoCrafts forum.
I love this Tina Wenke stamp, the mouse is gorgeous (unlike the ones my cat brings home lol), sentiment is from WoJ

Promarkers used to colour image
Distress inks on edge of orange card & sentiment
Anita's 3D gloss on image & sentiment
Papermania gems
Monochrome paper from DCWV

Here's a close up of the image & sentiment

tfl, & for any comments you may wish to leave

4 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card and great colours too!
hugs and xxx

Jennifer said...

Stunning!...I love your colouring xx Jenny xx

coops said...

stunning card noreen.the image is so cute and i love your colours :)

xx coops xx

Lee said...

Ooooh Noreen,what a gorgeous image me luvs meeces to pieces lol.Fantastic colouring.Love this card.Huggles xx