Background

Saturday 18 September 2010

Alternative remedy to Botox? lol

I made this for a very good friend who is always teasing me for being a few years older than her - revenge is sweet lol. Seriously though, it's just light hearted banter between friends, no malice is ever intended or taken.
I had been planning to use this image for the last year!

DCWV papers matted with white card. It was a bit fiddly cutting out the paper with my broken wrist, but I managed it (albeit slowly - as was the colouring!)
Promarkers to colour image.
Distress inks for background
Shapes cut with nesties
Anita's 3D gloss to glaze image, 2 layers for placard & 40 label 

Closer view of the image - you can see how I find colouring tricky at the moment, especially as there are very fine areas to colour on this image.

I thought this DCWV paper was ideal with the 70's style shirt.

Even closer view of placard - an alternative to Botox? lol

tfl, & for any comments you may care to leave

5 comments:

coops said...

hehehe fantastic card noreen,the image is brilliant and i love the fumky colours and papers.hope your wrist is healing ok :)

xx coops xx

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

'Go braless....It pulls the wrinkles out your face'?
I've gone braless for years....But l've still got wrinkles....! Ha!
AND, l have had Botox, a couple of years ago, in my neck......waste of time....But l had the best looking neck in Dorset!!!!!
Lovely card Noreen, not my type of lady, bit thin, l expect she has to run about in the rain to get wet.....ooops! sorry....! :-)
But, yes certainly the 70's. ;) And, l was more into Mama Cass....Than Twiggy....!

♥Gemma♥ said...

LOL LOL Its fantastic and love the sentiment on it, it certainly made me chuckle!!
Great image and fab colour too.
hugs and xxx

kay said...

this made my laugh,fab card noreen,x

Lee said...

Hee hee.I love this.great colouring n layout n papers.Fab card.xx