Background

Saturday 11 September 2010

Nappy Cake (boy)

This is the nappy cake I made for my friend's newborn son.

Rolling all the nappies up was very painful, especially as I didn't realise my wrist was broken at the time.

My friend & her partner were thrilled with it, they had never seen anything like it before.
The baby clothes we found  in the shop were gorgeous,
& it was so hard picking just a few for the cake
When I had wrapped the whole cake up, I attached a list of the ingredients so the cake can be left assembled if the parents wish to.

Tfl, & for any comments you may care to leave.

5 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

These are really great Noreen. I think it's an American thing originally, but l have seen them in Sicily, some years ago now, at a family baptism, a second cousin of mine. It's amazing the different designs one can invent....Lovely.
Like to see more of them over here, as there's little chance of two being the same...! ;-)x

Lee said...

Hi Noreen.Your nappy cake is fantastic.Do hope you are well.hugs Lee xx

kay said...

hi noreen,looks fab,think i am going to have to attempt one of these soon,hope all goes well at the fracture clinic,x

coops said...

wow this is fantastic noreen.a perfect gift.
hope all goes well with you wrist :D

xx coops xx

♥Gemma♥ said...

gorgeous nappy cake and what great gift it would make, your blog if fab too
hugs and xxx