Background

Saturday 24 April 2010

Good morning everyone. I thought I'd share a couple of photos of my beautiful cat with you. Mia is nearly 2, chatty, very affectionate, & very clever (as you will see in the second photo!)
My profile pic is also of Mia - leaning her head against the phone, it almost looks like she is having a conversation & running up a bill for me lol.
Here she is enjoing the sunshine yesterday.

Here she is being clever & taking herself off to bed - she can open doors (doesn't matter whether they open in or out). She simply hangs onto the door handle & uses her weight to pull the handle down - if the door opens inwards as here, she uses her back legs to push against the door frame. Smart eh?

3 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!.................!
If you want to pull the Heart-Srings of this Guy, show him a Pussy Cat, or the picture of one doing something silly.
And as l say in my Blog,'When God created the animals, the ultimate creature is the TIGER, AND l love Tigers, God! what an animal.............!
Mama, Mia....Scusa...I'm getting carried away..
Yes! l know! the futher the better..........!
Lovely photo, bello gatto....!
And 'X' especially for Mia.....:0)
Wonderful! God Bless Her!

Annette said...

Oh my goodness lol you have trained her well. Housework next!!!!! Hope you enjoyed sunday??
Sandra x

jenjen said...

Hi Noreen,
Clever Mia,
I wonder what she would have done when the Anaesthetist asked for local,lol! I am still giggling.Thanks for sharing.