Background

Wednesday 28 April 2010

First of 3!


Well, with 3 VIP birthdays in the next few weeks, I have to put my best thinking cap on for ideas. Here is the first - would you believe I was told it was beautiful, then asked which shop I bought it from!!! I do apologise for the reflection from the glaze I used on the image.
Joanna Sheen Lofty stamps, coloured with Promarkers, matted onto silver patterned paper. Free papers from magazine. Peel off numbers placed on card, cut out with nesties, matted onto same silver paper cut with nesties, then glazed with 3D gloss. Thanks for looking & for any comments you may wish to leave.

3 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Yes! lovely,lovely card......!
Wish l was eleven years old again.
All l got, was a Happy Christmas card with the word Christmas crossed out and replaced with Birthday...........!
Ah! those were the days.
Looking forward to mine Noreen, can't wait..:0)
Thankyou.....!

Vicky said...

Hi Noreen!,
Gorgeous card, love lofty stamps and Joanna sheen!
Take care love Vicky xx

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous bright fun card. Love everything about it! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com