Background

Sunday 18 July 2010

It seemed like a good idea at the time!

You know how it seems like a good idea to do something at the time - then later you wonder why you started it? Well, today has been one of those days. On Friday I bought some great little drawers which I knew would be ideal to store my Promarkers in. That worked brilliantly, however the drawers would not fit on my desk, so that meant a reorganisation, which turned out to be a lot bigger job than I had envisioned. Several hours later (with a break to go to a retirement tea party), I have finally managed to get straight again, but it's now taking me a while to find where I have relocated things to. lol.

Tomorrow my young cat Mia will be going to the vets. She came back limping very badly & is very subdued (most unusual for her). I'm not sure if she has had a close encounter with a car perhaps. Hopefully she has just sprained her shoulder, I don't think she has broken anything, but I'm keeping her nil by mouth tonight until the vet has seen her just in case she needs an x ray. Then it'll be a school end of term concert to dash out to as soon as I get in from work. phew - roll on end of term!

This is a card I made for my July friendship swap partner. Jost on Do Crafts.
Stamp is a freebie from Craft Stamper
Papers are My Minds Eye
Sentiment is from Stamping Up, cut with SU punch.

tfl, & for any comments you may care to leave.

5 comments:

WILLIE...! =(^..^)= said...

Oh! Noreen, sorry to hear about Mia.
Hope she'll be o.k. Give her a little x from me. Take care.
Remember Dogs have owners, Cats have staff....!
:0)

Teresa said...

Beautiful cards Noreen and hope your cat is alright. Teresa xx

kay said...

fabby card noreen,hope the cat is ok,sure lots of tlc from you is helping but you should have called me re the craft area as that is my speciality organising.....lol

Jennifer said...

Stunningly beautiful card! xx Jenny xx

Vicky said...

Such a gorgeous card Noreen!!, love the layout and the colours are divine.
Take care Vicky xx