Background

Thursday 13 May 2010

I am so lucky

I am SO lucky!
I had been helping a friend to make a scrapbook for her Mum's 80th birthday (who was thrilled with it)
The other day, my friend arrived with some gorgeous 12"x12" papers & a Princess Tilda stamp as a thank you present!!!! It wasn't necessary either, I helped her because it was a great project to make.
She knows the way to my heart lol.

I wanted to make a card for Sandra (aka Annette on DC forum) for her 50th & decided to use Princess Tilda for it.

Tilda coloured with Promarkers (so is card mat)
Kate Knight paper
Nesties used to cut mats
Flower made by spritzing silver Glimmer Mist onto Happy Bithday paper, 6 scalloped circles cut with Nesties, then scrunched up together
3 buttons painted with 3 layers of Silkies, then glazed with Anita's 3D gloss.
tfl, & for any comments you may care to leave.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Hi Noreen! What a luvly thought from your friend :)... your card is gorgeous hun ~ fab colours used & luv your layout xx Lizzy xx

Aunty Sue said...

Hi Noreen this looks just like Sandra doesnt it. lol. Well I am sure she will be treated like a princess today. What a lovely friend you have to know just what exactly to get you. Wouldnt know where to start a scrapbook but would love to do one for my Dad maybe one day hopefully not too long. Sue xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and what a great friend and gift
carol x