Background

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Attempting to get to grips

Well, I've spent the best part of the day trying to get to grips with how to blog. I wasn't happy that all the photos were taking up most of the page, so everything else was relegated to the bottom of the page. It took all morning, but I finally managed to change everything.

Then I decided I'd seen some great backgrounds, but couldn't find the ones I really liked, so I asked Rachel (Critchley Creations) where she found hers & she pointed me in the direction of a fab site.

Now I had the problem of which one to choose - & how to use it on my blog. I was stuck on 1 point, but luckily my eldest daughter came to the rescue & pointed out my minor mistake. :-) So huge thanks to Rachel & my daughter for rescuing me, & I hope you like the backgound I've chosen.

Now, since I've spent most of the day either sorting out my blog, or cooking, I haven't managed to do any of the crafting I had hoped to do today :-(  Never mind, there's always another day.


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Looks like you're getting to grips with the blogging.
It is a bit of a learning curve but you'll get the hang of it I'm sure!

Here is my blog if you want to take a look.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions re bloggging and I'll try to help.

Kathleen Mc x