Background

Sunday 26 February 2012

Old Time Dance

I've been doing a spot of scrapbooking recently, and have finally uploaded some of the photos from my camera. I don't have many photos of my family, but my uncle kindly gave me a couple which I copied in order to scrap them. 
This page is of my Grandma & Grandpa who were Old Time Dance champions. They were renowned for their skill and taught many pupils in Wiltshire and the surrounding area.
The layout I followed had a vintage theme which fitted perfectly with the age of this photo. All papers and embellishments used are by Stampin' Up. I also made a small pocket to put some hidden journalling in. 
The seam binding ribbons were made using a fab tutorial by Jo Dumbleton, her video tutorial can be found on this page

Tfl, & for any comments you may care to leave. Until next time..........

4 comments:

kay said...

what a gorgeous page noreen,good to see you blogging,x

Annette said...

Noreen this is stunning x

Lee said...

Hi Noreen,great to see you posting hun,do hope you are ok.

I love this page what a lovely memory.Really Beautiful.Big Hugs xxx

Mau xx said...

What a fab Scrap page Noreen such a lovely keepsake. Love the layout and colours xxxx