Background

Friday 23 September 2011

Field of wheat

Whilst surfing the net the other day, I came across a You Tube tutorial which inspired me to make this card. I made the card several days after watching the tutorial, so didn't follow the tutorial faithfully, but instead used it as a source of inspiration
Items used for the card:
Coated cardstock. Hero Arts stamp Silhouette Grass 55316
Stampin Up inks in: So Saffron, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa, and Chocolate Chip. Versafine black ink, White gel pen for highlights on the wheat. Black gel pen for birds.
Ribbon donated to me by a friend (cut from her clothes lol)

Closer detail of the card
This will be for my sister's birthday 
(I'm fairly confident she won't see this before her birthday as she is so busy lol)

Tfl, & for any comments you may care to leave.

8 comments:

coops said...

wow this is stunning noreen.really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

tilly said...

wow, this is beautiful, how clever of you, your sister will love all the detail
Tilly

nessy said...

oh noreen what a delightful creation!!~your sister will just love it!!
vanessa xx

Lee said...

OMGosh,what a SUPER STUNNING card.You are soooo talented Noreen.Hugs xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh wow! Noreen, this is amazing. Very beautiful colours and I love the birds.

Donna x

Jo Austin said...

This. Is. Stunning!!!

Love it - I love doing the brayering technique too..

Thank you for taking the time to nip over to my little Bloglet and leaving comment.

Love and hugs,
Jo xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

wow gorgeous card. so beautiful x

Hobby Musician Keyboard said...

DEar Noreen, it is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I do love your art and creative mind! Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.